Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Leave The Fixing to the Repairman

GOD is trying to tell me and show me something. My phone's text messages started disappearing. I was heartsick. I have some that have inspirational messages and others that have other important information. I attempted to delete some as though the storage was full. Each one I opened I was heartbroken as it only had the last item that was shared. Finally I just had to let go and be okay with it because you cannot do anything about what you cannot do anything about. Today I l looked at my texts and they were back. This situation like so many situations in life have to be let go in order for GOD to move.
What are you trying to fix in your life?
When will you realize that you are not an authorized repairman (or woman)?
GOD built it and he knows how to repair it.

No comments:

Post a Comment